Parking Plus Inc.
Parking Management, Consulting and Auditing Services
Quality & Maximum Profitability
Parking Plus, Inc. provides expert parking management, consulting and auditing services to our valued clients.
With more than 50 years of combined experience in parking management services, the Parking Plus professional team has a reputation for maximizing parking revenue performance while maintaining the highest standards of parking facility service and operations daily.
Our clients are our business partners.
Parking Plus takes pride in our sterling reputation for expertise, hands-on management, profitability and reliability, earned by providing top specialist services since
The seasoned professionals at Parking Plus have successfully delivered parking management services for
- commercial office buildings
- hospitals and medical centers
- retail centers
- mixed-use complexes, and
- special events.
PARKING MANAGEMENT Services
Revenue Control and Maximization
Parking Plus, Inc. outperforms the competition in our ability to control and maximize revenue performance.
Our innovative operational and administrative procedures, custom-designed to meet the needs of our clients, support our record of superior profitability for our clients.
Parking Plus is committed to deliver to our clients the finest quality parking services at the lowest costs available. We insist on:
- multiple competitive vendor bids,
- minimal overtime labor, and
- stringent annual expense budgets, with no surprises for our clients.
Parking Plus Personnel and Customer Service
Superior client and customer service are paramount values for Parking Plus. Our facility managers maintain close communication with building tenants, parkers, owners and property managers, and respond to their needs efficiently and promptly.
Specialized services include
- complimentary shuttle services for patrons with physical impairments or special requirements,
- uniformed valet parking
- Parking Plus premium “VIP Monthly Parking Call Service” for monthly patrons, with valet service and telephone “call down” service to ensure vehicles are ready whenever the client desires.
Extraordinary Customer Service with Parking Plus
To ensure the most responsive service in the industry, our top management is available to our clients at any time, 24/7.
- Our well-dressed personnel are trained to address the needs of our customers immediately and courteously.
- Our personnel learn to be proactive and resolve customer complaints effectively, before anything becomes a property management concern.
- Prior to being hired, Parking Plus employees undergo an extensive background investigation.
Parking Plus Insurance & Tax Information
Parking Plus, Inc. provides ample liability insurance for any size or type of parking facility with custom-tailored insurance programs that include
- garage keeper’s legal liability coverage
- general liability insurance, and
- umbrella liability policies according to the property owner’s specific needs.
Every client receives a certificate of insurance that details the limits of liability and the deductible for each type of insurance. In addition, Parking Plus provides evidence of its payroll tax and worker’s compensation insurance rates.
Parking Plus Management Fees
Parking Plus negotiates a nominal base management fee plus an addition incentive amount, formulated according to our ability to increase parking net income.
Parking Plus Financial Reporting
Parking Plus is scrupulous about reporting integrity. Our clients receive a monthly statement of income and expenses, copies of paid vendor invoices, and payroll registers, along with a number of statistical and analytical reports to assist them with their financial forecasting.
Parking Plus Parking Facility Maintenance
The parking garage is usually the first impression that a prospective tenant or client views when coming into a building.
We take great pride in the appearance of the parking facilities that we operate and maintain in a manner consistent with the attractive common areas of the client property.
At our client’s request, we can provide a total routinely sweep, degrease, paint, and line stripe their parking facilities, to maintain an adequate level of safety as well as create the proper ambiance for the client’s garage.
Parking Plus Consulting Services: “The earlier the better”
Parking Plus experts provide a wide range of consulting services to our clients. By engaging consulting services during the early stages of a parking facility’s development, our clients can reduce costs significantly for its layout and design. Our consulting services touch on:
- traffic flow
- graphics & signage
- parking facility rates
- automated parking access
- revenue control equipment selection, and
- many other areas of expertise.
Parking Plus Auditing Services
Every parking facility needs an auditing program to review its system of internal controls periodically. Parking Plus will examine your parking operation to ensure smooth functioning and to investigate any improprieties or failure to comply with contractual obligations.
Our auditing services include
- operational compliance auditing
- financial auditing,
- quality and integrity assurance, and
- auditing by our “secret shopper.”
Parking Plus acts as an independent auditor for property owners and managers, as well as providing auditing services to our company-operated parking facilities.
Parking Plus Increases Revenues
Close management of our clients’ parking facilities is a high priority for Parking Plus, and the key to controlling revenue and performance in every detail of day-to-day operations.
Increased parking revenues can dramatically increase the value of a client’s property. Our corporate fee structure is a great incentive to perform at ever-higher levels of management excellence.
Parking Facilities Operated by Parking Plus
- Offices: 1880 Century Park East, Century City
- Medical Center 2001 – 2021 Santa Monica Blvd., Santa Monica
- Offices: 315 South Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills
- Offices: 10866 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles
- Offices: 9777 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills
- Medical Offices: 9735 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills
- Medical Offices: 2216 Santa Monica Blvd.,
- Offices: 8501 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills
- Offices: 11300 West Olympic Blvd., Los
George J. Miller
President, Parking Plus, Inc.
A former consultant with Walker Parking Consultants and Engineers, Inc. and leader in the parking industry for more than
28 years, Mr. Miller has been responsible for the parking operations of more than 80 prestigious properties including commercial office buildings, medical buildings, hospitals, restaurants, retail and mixed-use complexes. He was the original parking operator of the Beaudry Center 1 Office Building, the Los Angeles Airport Hilton & Towers and the Sheraton Grande Hotel, and served as general Manager of the Car Barn Airport Park, shuttle and fly facility adjacent to Los Angeles International Airport. A member of the Board of Directors of the Parking Employer’s Council Trust from 1986-1988, Mr. Miller has also held the positions of Controller and Vice President of Operations for Allied Auto Parks, Inc., Royal Parking Service, Inc. and Royal Valet Parking Service, Inc.